Austausch e.V. is looking to fill a position for a student trainee in the IT area with a minimum of 14 and a maximum of 19 hours per week as of May 1, 2023. The main focus is to support the team in the use of the modern IT infrastructure of the association as well as the maintenance, backup and further development of existing systems. The position is initially limited until 31.12.23. An extension is generally desired.
Austausch e.V. (founded in 1992) is committed to the promotion of European civil society with a focus on Eastern Europe. We stand with Ukraine! With international partners we realize projects on topics like: Conflict Transformation/Anti-War Engagement, Ecology, Historical Memory, Youth Education and more - Info: www.austausch.org, facebook.com/austauschorg/
- Support of existing IT systems, including MS Office 365, SharePoint, Azure Active Directory.
- Support the team in the use of these systems and other technical issues from A like "Adobe program" to Z like "Zoom webinar"; #firstlevelsupport.
- Assist with the purchase of technical equipment, regulate repairs.
We do not necessarily require a technical study background, but we would like to see:
- comprehensive knowledge of the above-mentioned IT systems, enjoyment of working with modern digital tools and interest in expanding our systems/tools in consultation and as needed,
- Very good communication skills when explaining technical details to non-IT people,
- very independent, structured and solution-oriented way of working,
- absolute reliability, ability to work in a team and willingness to learn new topics,
- at least 2x weekly hourly presence in the office, on other days agreed office hours;
- good social skills, confident and engaging appearance,
- good language skills at least in German or English (Russian, Ukrainian advantageous),
- a high awareness of data security and the willingness to implement data protection.
- an interesting and varied job in a dynamic and diverse non-profit organization;
- an appropriate salary above the collective agreement for student employees (TV Stud III);
- a thorough familiarization with our IT systems by a competent colleague;
- a motivated and competent team and a pleasant working atmosphere;
- an international working environment and ... room for your own ideas.
Interested? Then we look forward to receiving your meaningful application and request that you send it as ONE PDF document with the subject "Application IT" to email@example.com by February 28, 2023.
Diversity is important to us. We welcome all applications regardless of gender, nationality, ethnic or social origin, religion, ideology, disability, age or sexual orientation and identity.
● Austausch e.V. - For a European Civil Society
● Badstraße 44, 13357 Berlin ● +49 30 44 66 80-0