Austausch e.V. is filling an internship position as an executive assistant in its Berlin office as of March 1, 2023, or earlier by arrangement.
Duration: three months
Extent: 40, but at least 30 hours/week.
Austausch e.V. (founded in 1992) is committed to the promotion of European civil society with a focus on Eastern Europe. We stand with Ukraine! With international partners we realize projects on topics like: Conflict transformation/anti-war engagement, ecology, historical memory, youth education, etc. - Info: www.austausch.org, facebook.com/austauschorg/
Typical activities within the scope of assistance to the management:
- Research, translations, correspondence
- Support of project work (applications, implementation, accounting, documentation)
- Cooperation in event organization and public relations
- Office organization, material orders, etc.
- data maintenance
- Interest in NGO work, Eastern Europe and political and social issues
- good knowledge of MS Office (especially Word/Excel, also PPP)
- good language skills at least in German or English (Russian or Ukrainian advantageous)
- flexibility, commitment and initiative
- reliability, enjoyment of working in a team, friendly demeanor
- good communication skills
- presence in the office (after the 1st month on agreement max. 1 day home office)
- a supervised internship in a dynamic non-profit organization,
- insight into different fields of work,
- a highly motivated and competent team and a pleasant working atmosphere,
- an international working environment and ... room for your own ideas.
The internship is remunerated with 450,- Euro per month on a full-time basis. A certificate will be issued.
Interested? Then we look forward to receiving your meaningful application and request that you send it as ONE PDF document with the subject "Application Assistant GF" to firstname.lastname@example.org by 03.02.2023.
Diversity is important to us. We look forward to receiving all applications regardless of gender, nationality, ethnic and social origin, religion, ideology, disability, age, and sexual orientation and identity.
● Austausch e.V. - For a European Civil Society
● Badstraße 44, 13357 Berlin ● +49 30 44 66 80-0